The POP Draw Rules
- All Oh! So POP newsletter subscribers are eligible to take part in the monthly draw of the POP digital portrait until they win the draw and are then removed from the pool.
- You can’t subscribe to the Oh! So POP newsletter with multiple addresses to increase the chance of winning. In case of such an attempt being discovered, you will be banned from taking part in the draw forever.
- If chosen, you will get an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org informing you about your win and asking you to provide all necessary details. You have to reply to the email within a week. If you miss the deadline, you will be excluded from the redo of the draw.
- I will draw one person of your choice (it doesn’t have to be you) as any of the POP characters that are currently available in the store. This means adding the custom-made head and up to two personal features.
- The portrait will be ready within a month from the moment I collect all the details from you. When ready, you will get a transparent background PNG, a JPG and a PDF sent to your email address.
- You can ask me to put the portrait on any of the Oh! So Personal merch. Since you will have your portrait already made, you will be charged with the cost of the product and shipment only.
- I have the right to post your portrait on the website and social media or as a part of my marketing campaigns. If you don’t accept this, you can remove yourself from the draw - just drop me a line at email@example.com, and I will make sure to exclude you from any future events.
Have fun and good luck!